About The App
- KidVision iSpy 360° teaches vocabulary and reading skills in a fun and immersive environment.
- Children will learn new vocabulary words as they explore locations like the Zoo, a Major League Baseball Stadium as well as an Art Museum. They learn reading and vocabulary skills as they play a game of interactive iSpy. The 360-degree environment makes learning fun and engaging. Children develop their visual, auditory, and tactile skills. They are encouraged to look up down and all around to find iSpy objects.
- Three levels of early reading skills are reinforced by pre and post tests for each iSpy 360° location.
- As a parent you will be able to track the progress of your children with reports.
- Designed for ages three to eight KidVision iSpy is a great vocabulary and reading resource. Three levels of reading competency in each location encourages continued development.
- Children can pick from multiple locations.
- Parents can track child’s progress.
- Children earn tickets to unlock new location upgrades, pudgy accessories, or get hints to find iSpy objects.
- In-App Purchases are available to purchase tickets in bulk.
- One account can have multiple children playing the game at their own level.
- Access to map and museum location without login/sign up through the user-onboarding experience.
- Push Notification
- 3d models
- Audio voices
Click Here to check out or download